Jul 25, 2008

My [cooking] disaster

Today I was reading Katsuki's blog and there was this amazing French Pão de queijo recipe. I went through all ingredients and surprisingly I had it all, so I decided I should give it a try.

I really don't know what was wrong, but as a person that likes to cook and has some sense about cooking tips, there was too much butter. Either that or my danish butter has some magical ingredients that Brazilian ones don't have.

Anyway, here is how it should look like:


And here is how those I made looked like:


Ugh, not to mention how my stomach is awful now. Seems I ate Jack in the Box + a full side of fries + a triple sundae ice cream and 4 tequila shots. Not that I've even done that in my life... But probably it'd feel the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's always a first time...
;)
Bjos

Marilia said...

To tell you the thruth, I like better the way YOUR pão de queijo look alike.
I don’t know about the taste.
kisses

Luciana said...

Os seus estão mais bonitos!

π said...

eu adoro essa família coruja...